Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 364 - Trust your intuition!


  • Glenelg
  • 25°c
It was nice to not have to get up and move today, after being on the move for so many days in a row.
We had an easy day around camp, I made milk! Now when that little voice called intuition tells you to "put the lid on the blender" before putting it on the base, listen to it! The switch must've been knocked on and as a result we had oatmeal from one end of the van to the other! So the cup of tea I was hanging for had to wait another hour till I cleaned up my mess and made more milk.


Ella & Oscar wanted to go in the pool to play with some friends they'd made, after about ten minutes of cold water they decided to get dry and regroup at the jumping pillow. Steve was happy watching the footy outside and I  managed to get the TV cover sewn up and even put a remote control pocket on the back. Now if we could only find the remote... we'd never lose it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment