Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 98 - Point Lowly

  • Point Lowly
What a beautiful spot, only small but just lovely it has a really nice feel to it. This morning Gary asked if I would be able to repair his flag that he flies from the van and of course I said yes. Whilst I was stitching away Piper popped in for a visit - I think he was checking up on me?! Such a beautiful dog, but made me miss our Indie.



We walked the 20 metres to the rock wall and they cast in their lines and Ella was first on hook with what Shell told us was a "shitty" fish, which she promptly explained is what they are called and that she was not being unkind about the catch! A few more fish were caught and then believe it or not they even managed to catch a couple of blue swimmers on their hooks. It was lovely sitting on the rock wall and we even spotted a pod of dolphins off shore.


Gary & Shell had the best spot on the Point overlooking the water.  Ella & Occy had shown them our Christmas tree & the elves and they said they didn't have a Christmas tree up. Well now that just wouldn't do! So I whipped them up a bit of Christmas Cheer that's compact enough for caravan travel and they were delighted.


No comments:

Post a Comment