Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 208 - Divas & Drifting!

  • Yaroomba
  • 26°c
A cruisey morning, repairs to the trike and lots of paper airplanes!


Steve & Lizette took the boys to a new estate development to do some "drifting"! Oscar had an absolute ball, Bodhi & Rourke taught Occy how to skid, lots of fun & no broken bones: win win!


 Meanwhile back at camp, Ella, Aliyah & Maya were rehearsing for the fashion show, the girls did a fabulous job and were all beautiful, unfortunately we didn't get time for the talent show but there's always tomorrow!



 I finally finished stitching the world! We will be using these next term for Geography, which will be as much a learning experience for me as it will be for Ella & Oscar! It certainly wasn't my strongest subject, and the fact that my year 10 Geography teacher referred to me as "you, the girl next to Leisha", probably had something to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment