Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 222 – Friday night funnies


  • Edithvale 
  • 16°c
We headed up to Nik & Steves and stopped in at the house for one last look and to say our goodbyes! Steve, Ella & Occy went to visit with The Freshys whilst I hung out with Grayden & Gav and got dinner started. Mama & Bapa popped in for a bite on their way to the airport. Niks and I thought about sewing but didn’t get a lot done on account of not being able to see through the tears of laughter! The boys watched some Rugby and Berge had us in stitches explaining the rugby term Mal Maninger!

2 comments:

  1. I nearly wet my pants again just now thinking of the MM!!!!!!! So glad you are posting again!! xxxx Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! The tears! I am slowly catching up! See you next week, miss you more! xx

      Delete