Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 202 - Happy Birthday to Bec!

  • Yaroomba
  • 25°c
I was woken with a big Happy Birthday from my beautiful Children & Hubby, 35 today WOW!

Ella & Aliyah had organised an Easter Egg Hunt for some friends, so it was a busy morning with lots of people popping over for morning tea, we met some lovely friends of Lizette & Neales. The kids had a great time hunting for the eggs (bought by Ella & Aliyah!) that Neale had hidden around the garden, a few went missing by way of Bush Turkeys & Brothers!!
After a fun morning I left camp behind and headed off to Peregian for an hour long massage - my birthday pressie, it was absolutely divine, I think it should be a monthly event, that way my birthday can last all year!!


On return to camp I found Lizette & the big boys in the "Sewing cave", I could lock myself away down there for weeks, just look at all those vintage sheets & chenille just begging to be cut up and sewn back together! Lizette was just putting the finishing touches on a skirt she had just whipped up for my birthday - Love it


Birthday dinner was a yummy soup I whipped up and some fresh homemade bread! Doesn't get much better than this, great food, family & friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment