Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 79 - You have mail..

  • Mandurah
  • 27°c
A parcel to collect actually! So it was to the big smoke of Perth we headed to collect our new fridge for the car. The Karma Bus fridge is a great size but now we are eating so much more fruit & veg (yes, that is actually possible!) we don't have a lot of room left over for drinks and the like. On the way I got a bit excited and shouted (I'm sure the other cars on the freeway heard me) CAMELS!! I managed to get a photo as we whizzed past them but after discussing their location with Steve, they don't count as the wild camels seeing as they were actually in a paddock. I will see wild camels & we will find a garlic crusher (complete) in a vintage store! Two of our goals at the moment!


Where in the Galaxy am I?....
After discussing an encounter of the edge of the universe with Barry the Alien, we thought it would be a good idea if we knew our Galactic Address, otherwise how would Barry come visit?!


Homeschool Reaffirmations: Learning is much better received when it takes place in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment