Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 343 – Out and about in Broome


  • Broome
  • 34°c
Sunday is market day in Broome! We ventured out to the Courthouse Market in the town centre and had a leisurely wander although Steves back was sore so it was only a short visit. I picked up some delicious locally made Dukha and Ella & Oscar got an iced chocolate, for $15 I thought they would have to be amazing but the response was disappointing.



We took a drive down to Gantheaume Point and onto the beach, the sand was super soft and the water was crystal clear.



Back at the van we covered up Occys hands & knee and headed to the pool for  a dip, Ella being the amazing big sister she is, chose to wear a glove as Oscar was feeling very self conscious. The pool was soo refreshing and Oscar was fine about his hands once he got in the water.




Steve thought a walk along Cable Beach might be nice and maybe even good for his back? Alas it wasn’t good for his back so we had a short walk and returned home to rest.


Ella had called a family game night and her choice was Cluedo, we have the small travel version which is ok, but we now have a new Vintage store hunt on our hands.

4 comments:

  1. Is Berge's back any better yet Bec?? And l have the *best* condition vintage Cluedo - the one we scored in Rosebud!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His back is better, but I think he will need to have his shoulder properly checked out. Yes I know you have the best Cluedo, I told E&O about that, I think you should hand it over!

      Delete
  2. And that salad looks edible for someone like me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make it for you when I'm down xx

    ReplyDelete