Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 344 – Girls in town


  • Broome
  • 35°c
Steve's sciatica was still giving him a hard time as was his shoulder, so I applied a pultice to his shoulder and it gave him some relief.


Ella & I left the boys at the van to chill out whilst we headed into the city centre; Chinatown. It's a small  city with lots of interesting things to look at, a favourite was the old outdoor picture theatre.


After walking all over town, I was ready to head back to the van, Ella however would've been happy to keep shopping for the rest of the day. So back to the van and with the boys we went on to the pool.

2 comments:

  1. The hearts hanging looks perfect in that spot...you need to make a seasonal one to swap out! New GCN project...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my hearts, was just thinking I might whip up another set to send out to someone who needs cheering up?
      What a great idea, not that I need another project!!

      Delete