Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 264 - Mama Peggys House



  • Melbourne
  • 19°c
Before leaving the beach house, I took a quick trip to the shops to see if I could find a dress. By chance I stumbled on a store "Vintage Revival" and found a beautiful dress. I returned to find everyone in a game of Uno. 


Some choccy balls managed to avoid some young tummies and made it to Mama Peggys for morning tea. Ella took photos of some of her favourite house details, including the wall in the pantry that has all our measurements since I was little!



We had a lovely visit with Mama Peggy as always, she truly is one of the most amazing ladies I know!


Back at Gran & Grandads, Ella & Occy chilled out watching adventure time, Ella was very interested in all the wedding details.  Bec and I spent the evening doing some last minute wedding details and Sam & Sally kept a close eye on us!


No comments:

Post a Comment